Joyful and effective learning requires voluntary engagement of the learner. Without comprehension, conceptual understanding is compromised, and critical and creative thinking remain mere labels in the educational system. But, when the learner comprehends content at a deeper level, learning becomes an unending quest of discovery, and an unravelling of worlds of knowledge.
- How does English proficiency impact all learning?
- How do we reinvent our English classrooms as innovation labs?
- What is the role of school heads in this transformation?
Through a series of interactive exercises and discussions, the workshop will present the need to identify pedagogical intelligence as the prime mover in learning outcomes.
With a greater onus on the schools now to deliver holistic results for the student community, there is a greater need for academic partnerships. In this context, the workshop will present some new insights into linguistic intelligence, the process of learning, and language acquisition. It will, in particular,outline the Karadi Path methodology of learning through discovery.
The workshop is meant for principals and members of school management.
- How do we learn languages naturally?
- How do we learn a language in the classroom?
- What types of intelligence come into the picture while learning a language?
- How does language proficiency impact all learning?
Through a series of interactive exercises and discussions, the workshop will present some new insights into linguistic intelligence, the process of learning, and language acquisition.
Find out how the widely acclaimed Karadi Path methodology used in the Power English and Magic English programmes will change not only how your students learn English, but improve their overall academic experience.
The workshop will be especially useful for school management, senior educators and language teachers.